Monday, September 26, 2016

My Weekend

My Weekend
This Weekend I Stayed home and watched an interesting T.V Show on Netflix. The T.V Show is called Stranger Things and it is an interesting show because it's about a boy that goes missing and while his friends go out looking for him they find a strange girl with telekinetic powers. Stranger Things is directed by The Duffer Brothers (Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer) and only has 1 season that contains only eight, 50 minute long episodes. I found out about his T.V show because I started seeing a lot of ads on youtube about it while watching videos so I decided to watch it and I got interested in it and watched all 8 episodes in 2 days. Now I am waiting for the second season to be out but it is said that the second season while be filmed in October and will be out in 2017. When the cast of Stranger Things was interviewed they said they didn't think that their show would get popular but they said they were getting a lot of love from Brazil. They also said that one the reasons might be that Stranger Things brings back a lot of nostalgia from the 80's. The cast of Stranger Things recently attended the Emmy's and performed "Uptown Funk".

No comments:

Post a Comment