Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. Some things I Really liked about this class is that we learned a lot of ways for being a successful and wonderful person. Something I really liked about this class is learning about personal development and ways to achieve personal development. Some ways to achieve personal development are, 9 Ways to Be Happy and Make Something of Your Life, The Six Attitudes of High Achievers, 6 Ways To Make People Like You, 7 Habits of Highly effective People, and The Ten Keys to Personal Power, The 25 building blocks of the pyramid of success, The 10 seeds of greatness, Cristiano Ronaldo's 10 Rules for success, And Steph Curry's Top 10 Rules for success. I also liked the ctr card checks and when we had free time for the rest of the class for 10 minutes.

2. The only thing I disliked about this class is that we had assigned seats and Mr. Haymore never gave us a chance to choose our seats at the beginning of the year so we can be comfortable with the people we sit around that way we can ask our computer partners for help when we need it. Overall this class was really good and interesting.

3. Some recommendations to improve this class is to get more into detail about computer parts and learn how to build a computer because i think that's what people who want to be in exploring computer science want to learn.

4.A highlight of this class for me is when we working on our scratch mit project. I really enjoyed doing this project because it got me interested in coding and wanting to join Mr.Haymores ECS Principles class for next year. I also enjoyed codecademy and learning css on w3schools.com.

5. I tried my best most of the time in this class because i wanted to have a good grade for this class. I did all my assignments except for one and did all the personal development keys and brought my life planning notebook everyday to school to write down my goals everyday.

6. I have been writing and reading my goals journal everyday for 5 minutes writing in the goals section, Journal section and the sharpening the saw section. This journal has been helping me a lot with accomplishing my goals and this journal will help a lot in the future.

7. I will commit to be a CTR person 24/7 because Choosing the right takes you a long way and helps with becoming successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment