Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. What I really liked about this class is learning about personal development and ways to achieve personal development. Some ways to achieve personal development are, 9 Ways to Be Happy and Make Something of Your Life, The Six Attitudes of High Achievers, 6 Ways To Make People Like You, 7 Habits of Highly effective People, and The Ten Keys to Personal Power. I also liked free time and CTR card checks because they gave us a break from doing work.

2. Somethings I didn't like about the class are that the free times were only about 5 minutes at the end of the class.

3. Some recommendations for this class are make more assignments where we need to work in groups so we can try something different instead of doing assignments by ourselves all the time. 

4. A highlight for me in this class is that even if I didn't do my work its best I still did what I was supposed to.

5. I didn't try my best in this class but I still did most of my work.

6. Yes I have been writing and reading my goals journal but even if  I dont write in it everyday it has been helping me a lot.

7. Yes i am committed to be a CTR Person 24/7 because it will help me achieve my goals and be a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment